Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ride the Blog Winds

Oh my gosh, it has been simply toooooo long. There certainly hasn't been a shortage of new things happening in Quartier M-D, I just haven't sat down to chronicle them until now. So here I go spouting my fluff into the ether:

Next week, on June 24th from 5:30 to 9, I will be playing providing live music at the Mile-End Farmer's Market. It should be a fun time, so stop by and get some food and say hullo. There might even be protesters! Yay!

Then the very next day, Friday, June 25th, I'll be having a 5 à 7 'finissage' (the opposite of a 'vernissage') for my show Baboon Bop currently up at the Sustainable Concordia Gallery. The theme is 'let's sustain animals, 'cause they are nice'. It should turn into a fun little event, as I will be providing some live acoustic music, there will be silly drawing games galore, oh yes and lots of wine. Here's a sample of the masterpieces you can marvel at if you come and check it out (sorry for the poor quality of the pictures, but you get the drift):


In other news, I'm going to Newfoundland! I'm going to try and do a lot of things while I'm there, namely WWOOfing, playing some shows, hang out with my pal Stacy, go jigging for cod, and maybe finally get a chance to wear my waist-high rubber boots and my fake fisherman beard.

So stay where you're to till I comes where yer at me duckies.



No comments :

Post a Comment