Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sew Nice


I've done the following things since the last post: started knitting a scarf, screenprinted a pink cake onto some tote bags I am making, and made up a bunch of silly songs of Garage Band. I also made my first music video! By myself, in my room! Neither the song or the video was meant to be seen by eyes other than my own, but what the heck. I have nothing to hide.


You can see more of myvideos on My Youtube Channel. There are definitely some more animations in the works for the next little while. Once I finish the silkscreened bags, and the scarf, and the record, and the zine, and the oh my gawd how many more things can I possibly start. I am having fun, though, making up stupid crap. I hope you have fun with my stupid crap too!

I also made a sort of serious song that I'm quite happy with - it sounds pretty good for something I did in one afternoon on GarageBand with no mics and the computer's drum machine. I wrote the song in the brief time I lived in Mile-End, it was easy to just go walking in the neighbourhood and get your head in the clouds for a while.

Here are some pictures of animals that I took in Newfoundland.




The puppy's name is Julian. The girl's name is Cara.

This is Bobs. He has giant balls (not pictured).



Have a ballserific day!

1 comment :

  1. I just felt the groove in my buttocks....and now kind of regret it.

    ReplyDelete