Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Wild and Windy Side of Newtown Road

Here are the tracks I recorded a couple of weeks ago, engineered, mixed and mastered by the fabulously lovely Ivan Klipstein. He also played drums and features on one of the tunes. Lately I've been playing around with some jazz ukulele covers taken from various sources like The Boswell Sisters and other jazz swells, and I wanted to see what they sounded like. Now you can too.





On the newsy side of things, I am comfortably settled in my summer home here in St. John's, Newfoundland, where I plan to be active in all things artsy and fartsy (more of the first one, though). I'll be posting adventuring pictures and artwork throughout the summer. I've already got one project on the go: an itty-bitty canvas contest put on by this wonderful place.


Mr. Big Stick is surely the most popular guy in St. John's

More to come soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment