Thursday, April 15, 2010

Head in the Clouds

Over the past couple of months I've been doing some home recordings on my beautiful 4-track cassette recorder, and last night my friend Brad helped me transfer them from their analog cradle to the digital world... which means that you will soon be able to hear them coming through your speakers. Brad also put down some nice dobro parts on one of the tunes

You can hear one new song that I posted on my personal mySpace page. It's a cover of the classic Drifters song "Up on the Roof"starring my ukulele and myself on backing vocals. Check it out!

Also I'm going to be involved in an event happening May 9th: I'll be playing an acoustic set with other musicians in the Mile-End Roerich Garden. It's for a cause that's dear to me heart, namely the preservation of particular vacant spaces as areas that are open to public use and not meant for any single designated (ie: private) use.

So that's it for now, there'll be new songs to listen to in the next while, so keep checking back!

No comments :

Post a Comment