Saturday, May 29, 2010

High-fives for me

Hey everybody! Guess what? On Thursday, I finished all the recording I had planned to do for my first recording. I have 5 songs in total, enough for an EP. My friend Brad helped me a whole lot (actually he did most of the work) and made magic with wires and adapters and cables and oh my gosh I don't know what I would have done if he hadn't been there. Then we all ate dumplings with mustard in celebration.

That means I'll be starting to design the packaging for the CD, which is exciting! I love doing that kind of thing, and my friend Elgin-Skye is going to help me as she is an expert and her CD covers are lovely.

I'm also designing a tattoo for my friend Eva, which is kewl, as I've never had one of my drawings permanently drawn on someone's body. It's going to be a swallow, and I've made a couple of sketches to get an idea of what I'm going to do.

I'm going to post a couple of the songs on the EP to the mySpace, after I decide which ones to post and which ones to hide until the actual thing comes out...

So long, and may all your dreams come true before we meet again next time in the cyborgsphere.

No comments :

Post a Comment